Digital printing is today’s state-of-the-art method for printing custom labels.
In our Winston-Salem, North Carolina headquarters, we manufacture custom labels using the latest digital printing technologies. With our Domino N610i/CEI Bossjet hybrid press and EFI Jetrion 4900 digital press, we manufacture high-quality custom labels at competitive price points. Our digital printing methods allow us to produce shorter, consistent runs while providing the ability to quickly respond to market changes. This versatility makes purchasing labels more flexible, since you only buy what you need, when you need it.
Digital printing offers several advantages when printing custom label projects. Below are benefits of choosing digital printing as an effective printing method:
- Versatility – Customize your labels for geographic locations, products, and marketing campaigns.
- More competitive cost per unit – Short to medium-sized runs can have lower costs per unit.
- Cost-effectiveness – Digitally printed labels can reduce overhead & inventory costs.
- High resolution – Our presses produce high-resolution labels, resulting in clear, crisp imagery.
- Accuracy – Every label project is printed with precision and consistency.
As an added bonus to our clients, we perform inspections on every label printed within our facility, ensuring quality labels every time. When needing quick turnarounds and competitive price points, digital printing is a valid option for your custom label projects. To further discuss your label requirements or to find out more about our digital printing methods, please contact us at PrimeSourceOPC today.